2192 Harrow Gate Rd V9B0B9.
● Competitive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Comprehensive administrative and marketing/networking knowledge.
● Strategic thinker.
● Strong personal interest in re-starting a career in a government position.
Skills & Expertise
● Financial, accounting, operation organization, international business.
● Administration, project management, control systems.
● Operating budget planning and handling.
● Knowledge of recruitment, selection and management assessment.
● The ability to coordinate different projects simultaneously.
● Extensive international business, sales and marketing experience.
● Proficient in Windows, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe, Html and CSS.
SCALA Developments Consultants, Victoria BC. Jan 2013- Jul 2018
Corporate Services Coordinator
Award-winning developments and custom homes in Victoria, BC.
● Executed research best practices with appropriate staff and leadership to identify strategic,
operational changes while managing the business process.
● Lead Business process improvements (BPI) using different methodologies in which I
analyzed the procedures thoroughly to identify areas where we could reduce risks and
upgrade their accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency.
● Established an H.R. system to administer 40 employees, including the company handbook
design, hiring requirements, bonus compensation plans, career development, retention
policies, training solutions, and organizational culture.
● Developed a marketing strategy within the Construction Industry through P.R. Digital
marketing, website development, SEO and Social media.
PEPSICO – Beverages Division, Mexico City Jan 2003 – Jan 2007
Senior Marketing Manager
Responsible for the Colas line extensions Pepsi Max, Pepsi Light, Pepsi Blue, and all innovation
programs, including in and out product development in the cola’s category.
- 2003 Pepsi Light re-launch plan successfully deployed, achieving +1.0 pt. share of the diet cola market. My team was responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and following up with the business plan and marketing strategy.
- Led the BBDO production communication campaign-commercials, billboards, radio, and cinema, creating a scope management plan that defined, validated, and controlled the tasks to achieve the anticipated results.
- Responsible for a budget of $1.3 M for diet brands.
- Increased Pepsi Light sales volume 20.5% vs. YAG -2003-, 5% vs. YAG -2004-, 4% vs. YAG -2005-, 6% vs. YAG -2006-, 5.5% vs. YAG. – Every marketing business strategy had to be sold and negotiated with the bottlers nationwide, who approved, authorized and expected the forecasted results.
- KPI’s favourably improved in Mexico’s main 12 cities based on a balanced Scorecards system.
- Brand Preference +8 pts.
- P4W +10 pts.
- Force Preference + 4 pts.
- SODCM Full yr. vs. CCX +2 pts.
- Developed and Executed the Pepsi Blue and Pepsi Fire Nationwide Campaign Production
of Multimedia Executions, following the EVM (earned value management) to monitor costs,
schedule control and find the variances between the performed and planned tasks.
- Radio, print, and billboards
- Two sustain commercials per brand
- Volume plan full covered (3.5 M 8 oz. Cs)
- Pepsi Blue contributed to T.M. volume growth +4.2 vs. YAG
- Re-trial rates 72%
- Spearheaded first in & out product strategy implemented by Pepsi in Mexico City.
Korn/Ferry International, Mexico City. I Sep 2000 – Dec 2002
Senior Associate, Consumer Goods, and Technology
World’s leading public recruitment company involved in executive searches outsourced
recruiting and leadership development solutions. Contracting, Human Resources, advising and
management assessment business services.
Trained as a professional Head-hunter consultant responsible for establishing the client’s
relationship, executive search, candidates’ screening, interviewing, management assessments,
candidate reports, reference checks, salary negotiations to the final placement in the new
- Consulted and accomplished the sales target of $400,000 US with new multinational
- Brought and participated in accounts such as Microsoft, Rohm and Haas, Pfizer, Frito Lay,
- DuPont, Monsanto, Burston-Marsteller, Cerveceria Montezuma, H.P., Unisys, Acer.
- Contributed 30 % of the technology accounts division and 10% of consumer goods total
- Participated in international research for crucial positions around the world. Twenty-six
placements in one year, including seven CEO’ positions for multinational companies.
EXTRA – Non-Profit Organization Guadalajara, Mexico. Jul 1998 – Sep 2000
A company created by the top seven leading media companies in T.V., Radio, and Print provided
a relief fund for the mass communication media’s retired employees.
- Established the company from scratch, from the design of processes and procedures, the budget allocation and control, the screening and selection, to the support the beneficiaries were entitled to receive.
- Created the formats, applications, guidelines, including the database that would allow us
to organize, store and retrieve data for reports and statistical purposes. In only six months,
the association had 120 social workers visiting, interviewing and assessing the candidates.
- I was also responsible for generating the funds through the development, logistics, and
organization of massive events and concerts (80,000 participants) and the coordination of the
mass media advertising campaigns raising funds for more than CA$250,000dllls.
- The foundation supported 1,200 former workers with food, medical assistance, life insurance, and prepaid funeral expenses, financially sponsored by mass media communication members.
Montes & Company S.A. de C.V., Guadalajara, México Jan 1994- Jul 1998
Marketing Export Department Assistant
The second-largest Mexican Candy manufacturer and exporter with a plant located in Jalisco
and offices in the U.S. Responsible for the Canadian Market; delivered revenue of U.S. $180K
(1994), $480K (1995), $1.3M (1996), 1.35M (1997).
- Part of the sales and marketing team responsible for non-branded products promoted in
the USA market.
- Launched four new product configurations, that represented 25% of the total export
- Launched products accepted by SAMS Club for its commercialization in all its U.S.
- Coordinated and attended industrial trade shows and exhibitions in Germany, Chicago,
New Orleans, New York, Denver, Dallas, Miami, Anaheim, San Antonio, Minneapolis, Toronto,
- Served as liaison between foreign customers and product development for international items.
- Designed, coordinated & involved in product development, packaging strategies, research, shipping and customs full process until the product reached the final destination.
- Award Certification in Digital Marketing Sep 2013 – Jun 2014
- UBC, Vancouver, BC
- MBA in Global Management (Credits in China and Europe). Sep 2006 – Dec 2008
- Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ
- MA Business Administration Sep 2000 – Dec 2001
- Tecnológico de Monterrey – ITESM
- General Finance diploma, México Mar 1999 – Aug 1999
- Promotion Workshop. • Launching New Product. • New Market Trends
- Annual Marketing Plan Preparation • Psychology consumer profile • Target Insights –
- B.A. in Marketing Sep1995 – Jan 1999
- Undergraduate Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City
- IAP2 certification in progress Oct 2020 -Nov 2020